BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Aubrey O'Day's new Photoshoot

I was www.MediaTakeout.com today and saw one of their stories about Aubrey today. I looked and saw the pictures up above on the site. Automatically I knew she was take pictures for some photoshoot or something and they looked amazing to me. But MTO said she has no shame and blah blah blah. Basically just bad mouthing her for no reason really. I did a little research and went to her site to see if the pictures were there and they were. They were behind the scenes pics of her new photoshoot that she did today. People were commenting on MTO saying she was trashy and low class and all that because of the pics. That's just plane old hater status to me. Its not like she just ran into a bathroom, randomly started taking pictures wrapped up in toilet paper. People know they don't wanna see a bitch succeed in the biz. Lol I LOVE YOU AUBREY!!!!!!

I can't wait to see the real shots.

0 comments:

Search This Blog