BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 12, 2009

Rumor Alert!: T.I thinks Tiny is too G.H.E.T.T.O

So there's a little rumor going around that T.I thinks his wife, Tiny, from the B.E.T show "Tiny and Toya", is too ghetto on the show. He hates the way it makes her look and blah blah blah. Well the show can't make her LOOK ghetto if she's NOT! Right? Anyway, T.I says that once he gets out of prison he's gonna do everything in his power to shut down production of the show. So because of that, B.E.T is trying to film as many episodes for a second season as possible, before he is released.

I honestly don't care for the show. They talk so country and ghetto I can only understand about a third of everything they say. And Tiny is super ugly to me. Why were they even given a show? IDK but if T.I was on I'd watch. He's a sexy piece of ass! Lol

You know, actually on a side note... I did see an episode where Tiny was talkin about how T.I basically wanted her to be a housewife. Maybe that's why he hates the show so much. She makin money and he hates. Smh,
calm down T.I!

0 comments:

Search This Blog