BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hypocrisy and Irony

"Burned at the steak", "Hung", "unlimited torture to obtain confessions", "execution", "lynching", "beheading"... sounds like some shit only a person without a conscious would do right? Well, ironically, these Horrendous acts were done by churches. A place that is held on this pedestal for following the teachings of the word of God.

In this blog I will address the Christians That think they're better than every other religious group or people who don't believe in in God. And don't think they aren't out there because they are. And if you think you aren't well... actions speak louder than words. I've heard of Christians talking about people are stupid for believing in other Gods, and just stomping on other peoples beliefs if they don't necessarily agree with it. I'm pretty sure there are LOTS of people out there that do this and aren't Christians, but I'm talking about the hypocrisy of the church right now so stay on topic!

A while ago, I was watching this show on The Discovery Channel that shows the way the Christian church killed anyone with "Devilish thoughts" or whom they believed was a "Witch". Now this sounds SOOOO crazy to me because, first of all, if these people really were witches I highly doubt you'd catch them. If they really have the powers that they were believed to have like dark magic and all this other stuff, don't you think they'd more than likely kill you or harm you in some kind of way before you could capture them? And because of that very reason I'm led to believe that those were more than likely innocent people killed because of what some dip shit thought they saw. I could've sworn that 1 of the 10 commandments was "thou shalt not kill"? So why are these people that are supposed to preach "the word" doing one of the very thing "the word" says not to do? To this very day there are people killing and what not and think that them "doing it for God" is justification enough.

I know that not all Christians are like that, and those are the types that make God look good. I feel like these others give God a bad name. I belive in God, and I know a lot of people that don't like Christians or Christianity because people that go around preaching hate and saying that it's the word of God. You really think people are going to want to hear you preach about God when you're saying all this stuff about him hating his own children? I'm done with this topic because I'm getting upset lol. I think I made my point, if I didn't, leave a comment and we can talk.

Later, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog