BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tyra Talk: Gross Habits!

Almost everyone has at least 1 gross habit, even if they don't admit to it. My gross habit isn't gross to me but most people believe so. I NEVER hold in my burps no matter where I am. I will burp in public with out a problem. And most of my burps are very loud. Lol, I should stop, but I don't want to.

My habit is NOTHING compared to the people on today's episode of The Tyra Show. These people eat their buggers, wipe buggers on walls and any other place they can, spit on the floor... IN THEIR OWN HOME!!! One lady talks about when she's gonna poop and how it feels/felt and this one black lady ate and smelled her toe nails. It was beyond disgusting. My stomach was turning and I couldn't even watch their videos. I guess some people really made me not want to eat anymore! Lol

Ugh, I have to go vomit

Later, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog