BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Wendy's Hot Topics: The Jackson Family

it seems to me that ever since Michael Jackson Died, his family (Excluding Janet and the oldest sister) has been trying to make money from his death. Before Michael died we NEVER heard about them! And now, they're trying to go sing and shit, got a reality show, always trying to find a paparazzi to stand in front of. The one thing I have a problem with is this reality show they're trying to do. I don't really care that they're doing it because I most likely won't watch, but they're trying to have Michaels kids in the show. Mike has kept them out of the spot light to let them have a normal life as possible, and now his family is going to fuck it up. I don't think Mike would like this at all! They need to leave the kids out! I feel like they're going to bring the kids in because it'll probably make the ratings higher. Whatever the case maybe, I don't like it.

0 comments:

Search This Blog