BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Too much Beyoncé?

Ok so Beyoncé is releasing 3, count them, 3 albums soon. "I Am... Sasha Fierce Platinum Edition", "Beyoncé: Miss Swing Miss Soul", and she is just re-releasing the deluxe edition of "I Am... Sasha Fierce". Crazy right? "Beyoncé: Miss Swing, Miss Soul" is a compilation album featuring some of the songs she's sang in films. The Platinum Edition of "I Am... Sasha Fierce", is a two disc set. The first disc is has all the songs from the previous editions, with 4 new song. And the second disc has all the videos from "Above and Beyoncé" with the addition of her "Sweet Dreams" video. and the re-release of the Deluxe edition only has 1 new song. It's the recently leaked track "Poison". Along with this, she has her "I Am..." Concert DVD and the concert book.

Everyone that knows me, knows I'm a HUGE Beyoncé stan. But honestly, This is too much. The Concert DVD and Book are ok. But all these CD's? Really B? You could've put "Poison" on "I Am... Sasha Fierce: Platinum Edition" and left that Re-Release of the Deluxe edition alone. And I see that the video for "Video Phone" isn't gonna be on that dvd so are you planning on doing another video album with all the videos plus that? No! Beyoncé please don't over do it. Just take a break after you're tour boo, before people get tired of you. I don't mean from everything just take a break from music and releasing all these albums.

If you guys want here's a track listing for the three albums

"I Am... Sasha Fierce: Platinum Edition"

Disc One (C.D)
1. Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)
2. Diva
3. Ego
4. Halo
5. If I Were a Boy
6. Smash Into You
7. Sweet Dreams
8. Broken-Hearted Girl
9. Scared of Lonely
10. That's Why You're Beautiful
11. Hello
12. Radio
13. Video Phone
14. Ego (Remix) (Ft. Kanye West)
15. Why Don't You Love Me
16. Honestly
17. Save The Hero
18. Satellites
19. Disappear
20. Ave Maria

Disc Two (DVD)
1. If I Were a Boy
2. Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)
3. Dive
4. Halo
5. Broken-Hearted Girl
6. Ego (Ft. Kanye West)
7. Ego (Fan Exclusive)
8. Sweet Dreams
9. Behind the Scenes

"Beyoncé: Miss Soul, Miss Swing"

Track List:
1. Dream Girls
2. Hey Goldmember
3. Cards Never Lie (Ft. Wyclef Jean & Rah Digga)
4. I'm Somebody (interlude)
5. When I First Saw You (Ft. Jamie Foxx)
6. Fever
7. Hard To Say Goodbye
8. I'd Rather Go Blind
9. In This Worlds (Interlude)
10. One Night Only
11. So Amazing (Ft. Stevie Wonder)
12. Once in a Lifetime
13. Trust in Me
14. Step on Over (Interlude)
15. Daddy
16. All I Could Do Was Cry
17. Still In Love Kissing You
18. Swing Low Sweet Chariot

"I Am... Sasha Fierce: Deluxe Edition Re-release"

Track list
1. If I Were a Boy
2. Halo
3. Disappear
4. Broken-Hearted Girl
5. Ave Maria
6. Smash Into You
7. Satellites
8. That's Why You're Beautiful
9. Single Ladies (Put a Ring On It)
10. Radio
11. Diva
12. Sweet Dreams
13. Video Phone
14. Hello
15. Ego
16. Scared Of Lonely
17. Poison

Even though I think it's too much I'm still buying the albums! Lmao, I love me some Beyoncé!

Later, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog