BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Big Gay Blog

I've been seeing a lot of shows and commercials that are talking about the LGBT community. Some are arguing over weather or not gays should be allowed to be equal. I'm so happy for the people that are on our side but at the same time, no one is asking the point blank questions I want them to ask. Yeah they cover some ground but I want to get to the bottom of this and solve this nonsense!

If you're not apart of the LGBT community, what makes you think you can make the proper decisions for people that are? I really don't get that! And this fucking argument of "God said it isn't right" is getting really old! I believe in God, but I'm gonna put that to the side right now, because not everyone worships the same God. And who's to say ANY of the Gods people worship(if anyway at all) are/is the right one(s)? So take that shit somewhere else. If I were a person that didn't believe in any God, why would I give flying fuck about what some man YOU worship has to say about my life? What I'm getting at is the whole "Separation of Church and State" thing needs to start being enforced! I'm sick of hearing things about what God said as the only reason this is such a big issue for some. Another big question that I have for anti-gay people is "What difference is it gonna make in your life personally if gays get married?". I'm pretty sure It'll be very minimum, if not, nothing at all!!!!! If you don't agree with it then don't get married to the same sex and let that be that! I'm also sick of hearing that bullshit about "marriage is a sacred institution between man and women". Its not that sacred anymore if the divorce rate is so high. There are same sex couples that have been together, unmarried, longer than most straight couples' marriages last.

And on the topic of "Is Gay the new black?"... I'm a very STRONG believer that it is. I'm gonna give my reason though (this is only my reason for believing this so don't get your panties in a twist over it!) Being gay may not be EXACTLY equal to how it was to be black back in the day but it's close enough. A gay person today has more in common with a black person back then, than a black person today would. Gay people get hung, killed, beaten and etc. all because we don't fit into what society calls "normal". That's what black people went through back in the day. Blacks were not equal to white people in anyway shape or form. And now in todays time, gay people aren't equal in those same ways to straight people!

I make it a point in my life NOT to follow what the bible says is right or wrong. I would be very hypocritical of me to say this or that is a sin because the bible says so but at the same time I don't believe being gay is a sin even though the bible says so. I live my life the best way I know how and the way I want to. At the end, I can only hope that God approves. People need to grow up and just agree to disagree. This "Church against Gays" thing is never gonna end. Let the LGBT community have our equal rights and live our lives and both groups keep their views of the other to themselves. What's normal for one person isn't always gonna be normal for someone else.

Later, Dolls! :-*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bible says being gay is wrong. Jesus never said gay was wrong. The bible was writting by men. Men that are wrong. Many things in the bible are wrong or misinterpereted but thats another story. Jesus said love your fellow man.

Search This Blog