BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

To Spank or NOT to Spank

Here is another video from the Joy Behar Show. I love her to death, but I don't completely agree with her on this topic. I know kids shouldn't be abused and not every kid deserves to get spanked, but there are those kids that just NEED IT!!! not every kid can be handled with a "time out". that bullshit would not not work with my lil cousins. just watch the vid and let me know what you guys think.



1 comments:

T.R. said...

Joy don't know shit there are plenty of kids that need to be spanked not abused but spanked, some kids need a good leather belt to their ass! I was spanked as a child and trust i know the difference between spank and abuse. I am super respectful to adults in my life and I see kids now'a'days and i look at them like "my god, where are the parents?"

Search This Blog