BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tyra Talk: The Price of Fame

Today on Tyra, she was talkin three girls about how badly they wanted to Famous. They actually had NO talent but really wanted to Famous like the bitches on the Hills and stuff like that. But the one thing that she talked about that made want to write this blog is how you're not supposed to pay for agencies or for photographers. If you've watched Tyra, you know she's talked about this before. But I know how scams are first hand now. It sucks. I've been to many so called "Modeling Agencies" here in Arizona and it sucks that none of them have been real. They get you and say "oh you don't pay for anything" and blah, blah, blah. Then they get you in their office and tall you that you need to pay for a certain photographer because they're the "best".

I recently signed up with this website for models that is actually Legit. Its a place for models, photographer, makeup artists etc. Basically everyone in the fashion industry. And I'm in talks with like two photographers to help me with my portfolio and stuff and they're not asking me to pay them. I help them and they help me. I'm not gonna look for a modeling agency until I move away from AZ. It sucks, I know.

Every time I go to a so called "Modeling Agency" they end up asking for money in some kind of way. I'm happy that I watch Tyra and know that I'm not supposed to do that. Well anyway. I hope where ever I move isn't as sucky as AZ. Lol

Later, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog