BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Joy Behar Show

I just fell in love with Joy Behar! I watched her show today and its AMAZING! Whenever I can find a show that helps me escape from the onslaught of reality shows on the air, I usually fall in love with it. As long as it's a good show! Her show is on HLN and she talks about a lot of real things, political events and etc. And on top of that, the bitch speaks her mind! She's not quite Nancy Grace but she's still good. I love the show and think everyone should watch it.

For those who don't know who Joy Behar is, she's one of the hosts of "The View", a show on ABC. Now, I've never had the chance to actually watch the view more than once so I don't know much about her wither. But my mom says that she is one loud opinionated bitch... and that's how I like em!!! Lol. I'm gonna continue to watch her show and so should you.

I give it my Kenny stamp of approval.

Later, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog