BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 19, 2009

Tyra Talk: Abusive Women!

I am so happy that Tyra has brought this subject to the light! People are always so quick to defend a woman when she's being beat by a man, but when the shoe is on the other foot... people say nothing! I don't condone beating on either side. I don't think a man should hit a woman nor do I think a woman should beat a man. I don't understand why people think it's ok when a women hits man. And if you think it doesn't happen that much, it's a FACT that every 38 seconds a man is physically abused by the hands of a woman. Tyra says this a lot "Love does not hurt!". That could not be anymore true. When someone abuses you no matter if its mental, physical or emotional, LEAVE! When that starts the love is gone. It doesn't mean anything after the first time. Don't stay and think it'll stop. Get the fuck out of the relationship and find someone who will treat you right.

I say this from experience! I won't get too much into it but I've been in an abusive relationship and I stayed like a dumb ass. it took me a while to actually talk about it but now I can. I will NEVER go through it again and I hate seeing other people go through it.

Back to the abusive women. They will beat and beat on a man with people saying NOTHING, but when that man gets sick of it and hits back 1 time, shit hits the fan. I'll be the first to say that if a woman hits me (even though I'm gay) I'm going to hit her back. I don't want t hear that shit "you're a man, you're stronger". Well if that bitch knows that and still hits me, she's asking for me to hit her back. I'm not gonna beat her up, I'm gonna use self defense. And I don't care what anyone says about it! Man or woman, you hit me imma hit you back. I would NEVER hit a girl first or beat her up like she's a guy, but I will defend myself.

Later, Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog